Tuesday 10 July 2012

Up early again today.. but not as early as usual- 7am today.. just heaven. Shame I have to go to work again today!
Yesterday I had a short day at work on account that I am still getting over a minor stroke that I had on 23rd May- I know, I know- I'm too young for a stroke! lol... but it happened and yet here I am having fully recovered! On the scale of 1-10 my strokes was a 1 so I was very lucky- but boy does it make you  re-evaluate life! You realise how different things could have been if you lived your life differently- took it easier... had less stress etc.

I am now actively looking at ways to be able to afford to give up work so I can spend more time here with Mark and my dogs.. something I'd love to do.

Sadly I still have a hefty mortgage so the only way I'd be able to do that is to consider moving from the house I love and downsizing.. I'm considering that now but haven't come to any real conclusions yet.

If you're a crafter you're probably wondering when I am going to start talking about that- but so far I haven't had any time to do that and I'm out of time today- more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment